Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
I wish TV's went out more often. It is an easy excuse to upgrade without trying to convince the wife :lmao:
She should be home right as the games ending I already told her so she wouldn't be shocked couldn't pass up the deal bought a smart TV for the bedroom to It's Only Money was looking for something to spend my Christmas money on, plus I got my great bonus from my employer the great state of New York this week

CB61

Reaction score
She should be home right as the games ending I already told her so she wouldn't be shocked couldn't pass up the deal bought a smart TV for the bedroom to It's Only Money was looking for something to spend my Christmas money on, plus I got my great bonus from my employer the great state of New York this week
$ 88 lol

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HU9N1gD.gif

CB61

Reaction score
Has anybody ever seen the movie called The Long Walk of Billy Lynn I think it is? It's about an Iraq war veteran who goes on a PR tour throughout America and part of the tour is supposedly Texas stadium movie came out around the time Jerry was getting ready to build Jerry world Steve Martin played Jerry now they didn't use the Dallas Cowboy name but they had the cheerleaders there Etc so they were inferring the Dallas Cowboys it was pretty funny

CB61

Reaction score
Has anybody ever seen the movie called The Long Walk of Billy Lynn I think it is? It's about an Iraq war veteran who goes on a PR tour throughout America and part of the tour is supposedly Texas stadium movie came out around the time Jerry was getting ready to build Jerry world Steve Martin played Jerry now they didn't use the Dallas Cowboy name but they had the cheerleaders there Etc so they were inferring the Dallas Cowboys it was pretty funny
Supposed to be a true story about the soldier anyway

CB61

Reaction score
Supposed to be a true story about the soldier anyway
What's really weird I saw it on Sony movie channel at 2 in the morning never even heard of the movie but since my wife was away I thought I would stay up and watch TV all night party hardy! Most guys would probably be out at the bar but when you get old like me that's what you do is stay home and watch TV

CB61

Reaction score
I wish TV's went out more often. It is an easy excuse to upgrade without trying to convince the wife :lmao:
I was hoping it wasn't the receiver but I looked it up on YouTube and they tell you to take a flashlight and look at the screen up close while using the flashlight in an angle and if you can see very little visible words it means the inverter is out or the bulb and you might as well buy a new one so I have proof on my side

CB61

Reaction score
I was hoping it wasn't the receiver but I looked it up on YouTube and they tell you to take a flashlight and look at the screen up close while using the flashlight in an angle and if you can see very little visible words it means the inverter is out or the bulb and you might as well buy a new one so I have proof on my side
And at least this TV went out on its own I have destroyed a few TVs over the years, watching the Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.