Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Looks like the egirls aren’t doing so well. Or is the deadskins playing well.
Little bit of both. Commanders are fired up for sure. Eagirls took the game for granted it looks like. I expect a better effort from them in the 2nd half. It will end up being a close game no doubt.

Wichitaleafs

Reaction score
Am I the only one that just roots for quick early games when Dallas plays late so I dont miss the first part of Dallas's games?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well spent the last hour or so trying to get some reduced price tickets to go to the game. But only looking for seats in the club mezzanine area where I had my season tickets. As the person I would go with wants that area for medical reasons, as so do I in a way.
Had 2 seats, but by the time I went to purchase them, they were gone. Only looking at seats less than face value. Had another 2 seats, but the added fees were way too much.
Also parking face value is $75, they want minimum $168.00 so no freaking way. Though my friends wife would have dropped us off if need be, and we could do Lyft or Uber on the way home.
Oh, well, will plan it out better for another game. This was a last minute thing.

CB61

Reaction score
Especially the older you get I have to get up at 4:30 in the morning and unload about a thousand cases of candy every beer I have today I will pay for it tomorrow morning
I should be doing that right now but I would miss the game the hell with that plus it'll be cooler in the morning I did two of my stops on Saturday so I'll be alright only three to do tomorrow

CB61

Reaction score
I think the Giants are in real trouble without Landon Collins we shall soon see

TWOK11

Reaction score
I hope so. It should be. They aren't even close to us talent wise. But unfortunately, it will be a close game. It's how Dallas/NYG plays each other.

Dallas has dominated NY each of the last two years in Jerryworld

CB61

Reaction score
Way to come back dead skins don't let them score

CB61

Reaction score
Come on Washington you got to contain him in the pocket you had him you let him off the hook

Status
Not open for further replies.