Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants second half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
I know it's just the first half of the first game, but with all the talk about going deep this year, the offense looks like it's playing a preseason game. Not focused-minus Romo
We are digging a huge hole if we lose this game. I would love to think we can come back, but not sure.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I know it's just the first half of the first game, but with all the talk about going deep this year, the offense looks like it's playing a preseason game. Not focused-minus Romo

Think about it the offense hasn't played together in the pre-season. it is a pre-season game for them. They have to knock the rust off

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We better get going in the second half the Cowboys don't want to be heading to Philly next week 0-1.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
We've seen this team come out in the second half smoking in the past, maybe tonights the same.

Plankton

Reaction score
They will win the game, but the coaching staff has a lot of teaching moments for the team.

Garrett needs to go Parcells and hang mouse traps in the locker room.

popp1234

Reaction score
Regardless of tonight's outcome, there's still 15 games left to go.

I'm sure everyone was ready to thrown themselves off the highest window they could find after week 1 last year, so this one game will not define our season.

The one difference is that it is a divisional game.

superonyx

Reaction score
This is what happens when you don't play your starters together in the preseason.

Team is off to a slow start looking out of sync. Williams having passes go through his hands. Fumbles by Beasley and Randle, Dez dropping a ball at the 5.

Our team will take a game or 2 to get back in sync....good god help us if it takes that long.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Regardless of tonight's outcome, there's still 15 games left to go.

I'm sure everyone was ready to thrown themselves off the highest window they could find after week 1 last year, so this one game will not define our season.

True but this is a division game.

Status
Not open for further replies.