Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants second half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He clearly tugged him on the waist to gain momentum for his leap I hate when commentators miss the easy stuff like that

I can't believe no one is seeing that? That's why the call was at the 2...not the 1 yard.

Brooksey

Reaction score
They called the pass interference on grabbing his hip when the ball was in the air on the pass after he made his cut. They didn't call it on the knock away of the ball.

That's why the camera guys didn't show that part. The flag was thrown at the 2-3 yard line where he hooked em, yet they showed the replay 5 yards deep in end zone 3 times. Lol

Kevinicus

Reaction score
He clearly tugged him on the waist to gain momentum for his leap I hate when commentators miss the easy stuff like that

Yep, and then they keep showing the replay from after that point and go, "gee I don't see anything."

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
The broadcast didn't show the full replay he was clearly grabbed around the hip which is by rule PI all day long

Cowboys22

Reaction score
This team is going nowhere. Three trips to the redzone and they are afraid to run the ball leaving it all up to Romo. That's where we were before last season and the results were nill. Hopefully Michael will change all of that.

visionary

Reaction score
How do you call a pass play from an empty back field down 10 on the opposing 30 on 3-3?

Oh I forgot, we don't have confidence in our run game to pick up the 3rd down

visionary

Reaction score
This team is going nowhere. Three trips to the redzone and they are afraid to run the ball leaving it all up to Romo. That's where we were before last season and the results were nill. Hopefully Michael will change all of that.

Back to the future

Status
Not open for further replies.