Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants second half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Yeah. I was so wrong in stating this offense is disappointing that I had to be called out for it. :rolleyes:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Having to depend too much on the passing game is not how this team won games last season.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Blindside crush block on Romo

If this counts, the Giants are going win without scoring an offensive TD.

Street was in b/c Dez is shaken up I guess.

Total nightmare game

Oh on the one

revospeed

Reaction score
I would honestly pick up Reggie Wayne. Our WRs behind Dez suck. And yes, he's better than these scrubs.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Ok, now this game is questionable to overcome, 3 TOs and 17 points off that is tough to overcome, unnecessary Romo taking a shot

Plankton

Reaction score
Told you the Giants were lucky. That ball could have easily fell to the ground. Not with them though. Sold and Diablo comes to mind.

It's not luck - it's being opportunistic. They are laying the wood, and making strips.

The Cowboys are coughing the ball up. 3-0 in turnover margin is not luck - it's poor play by one team and opportunism by the other team.

northernvacowboysfan

Reaction score
Romo must have pissed off these receivers this week...drops by dez and twill.fumble by beasly for a td return...witt taps ball into int and then street fumbles catch for a pic 6. You cant script this kind of crap

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I'm sorry but this game is over. Call me a debbie downer, or giving up, I don't care. A spade is a spade.

Status
Not open for further replies.