Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants second half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Being on the sideline getting his ankle taped hurt but I am talking about him going in the first half to get an IV. Some may call me brutal or whatever but I believe as a pro, you have to understand the situation. As a superstar you have to rise to the situation. Would it have hurt to wait until the Giants possession to go in? I don't know that nor do I blame the loss on Dez. I have never really cared for Irvin but he always understood the moment. He rose when needed and more importantly made everyone else around him better. I am concerned by Dez's departure in the first half.

What's even more frustrating is that it's not as if he's a rookie. He's been here for years now and there's absolutely no excuse to constantly have these types of issues.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
How is that not a neutral zone infraction? Not that it mattered but ...

texbumthelife

Reaction score
They are professionals. They aren't rusty. They have given up too many defensive points. Dropped passes and penalties have stalled drives or led to 3 instead of 7.

This is on the players.

They're mentally unprepared and unfocused. That is a coaches job, particularly when he doesn't even call plays.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Before everyone panics, remember we lost the first game last year too...and we didn't look very good in that one either.

The Titans aren't waiting for them next week. Another division rival is. Going 0-2 this year wouldn't be the end of the season but it'd be on life support.

Status
Not open for further replies.