Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Since you can't slide a credit card between the ball and the end zone here I say mine as well go for drawing them Offsides and take the delay what are the refs gonna do

Zordon

Reaction score
is it sad that i'd take a safety rather now rather than chance for something worse?

Alweezy

Reaction score
Dez can't catch. Cassel can't throw. The defense can't get a stop when it's 1 and 20, or 2nd and 20, or even probably 3rd down and 90.

Pathetic.

that 4th and 1 stop tho..

We can go back to the Dez can catch, Cassel can't throw argument however.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Now let's see if we can move the ball from inside our own one yard line.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
There is no way in hell you can in that pile of mess that he got over the line. You can't even see where the ball is.

That's probably true. It's hard to say what the angle the camera was at overhead too

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Jerry?
Nah, Jerry half way thru with his first one of those...............

01-johnnie-walker-blue-label.png

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Pass too high? Not buying it. Dez probably has a 40+ inch vert. Pass hit his hands too. Plus I'll give you $70 million other reasons he should have caught that. No excuses.

So what if it hit him in the hands? Not everything is catchable because it hits a receiver in the hands. There are factors like how far you have to reach (which caused the ball to be hit in the hands in the first place), how fast the ball is thrown, which way the receiver is coming to the ball and which way the ball is going, whether the ball is wet, etc.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Wrong pal, you said in your original post it wasn't a good pass by Cassel. At that point you conceded it was his fault. Half a foot lower easy TD. Saying Dez should have caught that is like saying if you can touch the rim you can dunk. Please.

A bad pass is not the same as an uncatchable pass. Remind me Tuesday and I will All-22 that play just for you. That ball was very catchable. Easy catch? No. Definitely catchable though.

Eddie

Reaction score
Not a bad game. But we still need to invest in a better QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.