Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
So what? He sees jg doing it as well. Belichek made Cassel a rich man...he won under him. JG can't do squat with him.

I know Belichek made Cassel....so what? He still stealing money like a lot on this team.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wish we had a coach with balls. It's blatantly obvious that the offense needs a change. But we all know garrett will be running Cassell back out there to start the second half. I haven't been this sick watching a Cowboys game in a long long time

coult44

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why people say DMC is fast? His running out of gas and being slow and old set the tone so far.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
You can see it on Dez ..who is ALWAYS fired up .. he is 0 confidence in Cassel and he is not even trying .. I think he should keep pushing ..but I can understand where he is coming from

:cool:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
This team is just so hard to watch this year. I didn't have this much trouble watching when Dave Campo was the coach. Seriously.

I did....and I keep coming back to the Campo era in my mind when watching this. Difference is that Campo had to deal with salary cap hell....JG doesn't have that excuse.

AzCowboysFan

Reaction score
Time for me to officially change my avatar!
It's sad that teams like Minny, Ariz, Jax, and Cleveland are better teams than the Cowboys. But remember we have the best stadium and are the best entertainment in football. .

Arizona has been better for years!

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
This team is just so hard to watch this year. I didn't have this much trouble watching when Dave Campo was the coach. Seriously.

i didnt either. You watche dputrid talent fail there. You are watching good talent wither now

Status
Not open for further replies.