Cowboys vs Green Bay

Dallasfann

Reaction score
You are only here to hate if you put in posts like we have no chance in Lambeau or at home as we sit as the 2nd best record in all of football..literally only here to hate. I could understand an argument that says it would be a tough game but just to blatantly say we have no chance is just a troll and a hater. That's all it is. Feel so bad for people that troll opposing team message boards. Just think...they have nothing else. :(

I should do better by trying to help them, because nobody should be so lonely. Especially around the holidays. If you guys just need someone to talk to PM me and just let me known that you're needing help and I'll chat it up with you. There is more to life then trolling an opposing teams message board.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Please let the NFC Championship game be Dallas vs. Green Bay at Green Bay!!

Skybox22

Reaction score
Because the refs wear green and yellow:p
Social media is pretty quiet on that last pi. The right team won as far as they are concerned (nothing to see here). It's been obvious the last several years what's happening. It (nfl) has become a reality show. Everything is scripted from fake injuries to covid and phantom flags and obvious penalties not called. They just do what they want and people fall for it.
Green Bay vs KC Super Bowl I'm sure.
Dallas has zero chance.

Motorola

Reaction score
This would be a playoff dream in Green Bay. Rememberable rematch. Can the Cowboys win the rematch if it presents itself again.
If it comes to fruition, it would be the 50th anniversary of the first time Dallas played the Packers in the playoffs.
1966 postseason - The 1966 NFL Championship.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys defense is ranked 21st by yards, 7th by points.
Packers defense is ranked 10th by yards, 10th by points.

Kinda a wash in those two categories. Packers allow less yards than Cowboys, Dallas allows less points.

Packers defense averages 2.4 sacks per game, Cowboys average 2.3 sacks per game
Cowboys defense averages 2.2 take-aways per game, Packers averages 1.7 take-aways per game

Packers average slightly more sacks per game than the Cowboys, Cowboys average almost a half turn-over per game.

All in all, the high level stats indicate these defenses aren't that different. That said, I'd expect the DVOA stats to favor the Cowboys a lot.
Packers defense sucks right now. I care about what’s happening today not the entire season

Verdict

Reaction score
Please let the NFC Championship game be Dallas vs. Green Bay at Green Bay!!

I prefer Green Bay at Dallas, but hey as long as we are playing in it, that’s what is important.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I am agreeing with you. I realize that is a somewhat unusual phenomenon around here, but I try to give credit where credit is due.

I know, buddy. I was trying to be funny.
Another unusual phenomenon here, but I try anyway... lol
Right now, just enjoying the game.

Verdict

Reaction score
I know, buddy. I was trying to be funny.
Another unusual phenomenon here, but I try anyway... lol
Right now, just enjoying the game.

People being nice here sort of makes you say “wait a minute, is this sarcasm.” Lol. But I knew what you meant.