Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

817Gill

Reaction score
What's with Nussmeirer calling offensive plays????
They want him to get experience incase something happens with protocol similar to Quinn, and also said they want Moore to just go ahead and focus on Tampa.

Only thing about that for me is why isn’t McCarthy next up to call plays if Kellen isn’t available? Makes me more confident that he was basically relieved when Moore retained playcalling duties. He doesn’t seem like he has any urgency to do much.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This team puts so little value put on the pre-season that it is reflected with the play of backups trying to even kick-off an NFL career.

Completely disinterested play everywhere.
Are you sure it’s disinterested or if it’s simply skill? A lot of those guys aren’t going to be in the league in a week…..

Eanwen

Reaction score
I think Simi was open on the last play. As a sidenote I think he gets open a lot but for some reason doesn't get the ball thrown his way.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Special teams still looks trash. Our coverage units suck. I'm not impressed by Bones Fassel

Preseason and ST is loaded with players that will not make the team. Also ST is typically the slowest to come around and a lot of big plays occur early in the season.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
They want him to get experience incase something happens with protocol similar to Quin, and also said they want Moore to just go ahead and focus on Tampa.

Only thing about that for me is why isn’t McCarthy next up to call plays is Kellen isn’t available? Makes me more confident that he was basically relieved when Moore retained playcalling duties. He doesn’t seem like he has any urgency to do much.
Seems like he doesn't want the blame on him if it all goes wrong. Kellen Moore is the scapegoat.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Why do the gunners always overrun the returner?? I think it was 23 flew like a rocket past the returner and he barely had to side step him. You have to slow a bit to set yourself for a juke unless you have him lined up for a kill shot right when he catches it.

Status
Not open for further replies.