Not open for further replies.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
I don’t even care about the FG, I don’t expect points

That drive gave the defense a breather, that’s the real win

CB61

Reaction score
We used to run in high school called the tight end quickie pretty simple but effective

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I saw that blitz coming from a mile away. Why didn't Dak see it? Maher has got some leg. The Dan Bailey release is looking like a smart decision except for Brett's first kick.
Dak seen it backed out and ***. Shoulda been a shot to the end zone or a pick play crossing route. Why don’t the coaches and the qb understand this

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
I saw that blitz coming from a mile away. Why didn't Dak see it? Maher has got some leg. The Dan Bailey release is looking like a smart decision except for Brett's first kick.

If you listen to Romo, you can hear he is trying not to say bad things about Dak and the offense....but its tough

CB61

Reaction score
I don’t even care about the FG, I don’t expect points

That drive gave the defense a breather, that’s the real win
I would agree with you now all we have to do is get our defense to score and we'll be all set

Ken

Reaction score
where was he going with it?

You guys are ********.

CB61

Reaction score
I can't believe the Dolphins beat the Bears after a fumble in the end zone that would have won the game got pretty lucky I guess go Taco go go Taco go go Taco go

Status
Not open for further replies.