Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jaguars 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Maybe Romo went down there and had a talk with him before the game? Something's changed we really need this confidence boost that's for sure and our defense is not being asked to hold the game for the offense today I just don't know what to think

InTheZone

Reaction score
Seriously though guys where the hell is this offense been ? I mean maybe it was the lack of playing time in preseason it took them this long to get it together? I'm really stumped is that just because they're playing at home they finally have a home-field Advantage this is too much for me to handle all in one day
Dak for the most part is playing well. That's the big problem before. He wasn't getting the ball out or hitting the receivers. We've had some of that this game, but not nearly as bad as before.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Smith hasn't been the same in two years.

Back up plan is needed next offseason.
He's not the elite All-Pro player that he use to be but he's still fringe top 5 at the position and easily pro bowl level.

Wouldn't mind grooming a young prospect either but Tyron is still a VERY solid player.

J12B

Reaction score
Oh and we get the ball at the start of the 2nd half.

Couldn't have been a more perfect 1st half.

khiladi

Reaction score
Jaguars are totally oblivious right now.. looks like they didn’t even practice.. 2 men rushing...

Rajveer

Reaction score
What in the world is going on here? Which team is this?

We are going to the super bowl.....lol Just kidding:grin:

Pants

Reaction score
Daks progressions on that play were nice, helped to have all day to throw

pacboyX

Reaction score
Church is trash lol..n people talked about him same way they do Heath..oh he talks oh he makes these couple plays..get outta here they trash

CowboyMort

Reaction score
This could possibly be the best played and play called game the Cowboys have had since way back in 16’. Seems more like 20 years ago, but let’s build on this and gain some consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.