Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
The last time the Cowboys scored on their first four possessions of a game came in Week 4 last season in a 35-30 loss to the Los Angeles Rams. Dak Prescott has thrown two touchdown passes to Cole Beasley and the Cowboys are dominating the Jacksonville Jaguars, leading 24-0 with 41 seconds left in the first half.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
@Ranching did say Dak will go off. Maybe we should all drink more like him.
8.5.vic-trpe-pijan.jpg

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yeah but he looks like a rolling tree stump so Prescott didn't want to throw it to him

Yeah but it was 6 points...He was as open as Elliot was in the 1st quarter for the TD. Sorry...I'm not taking the bait..how well we played. Prescott was awful. Should have had 2 fumbles ..and missed 4 wide open plays for TD.

Last edited:

MCMetal69

Reaction score
If they could play 80-85% this well on the road , they could be a solid playoff team....................

Reid1boys

Reaction score
New
Seriously, what's different? I see more aggressive playcalling, better pass protection, and Jax looks unprepared.

This is simple for me. Dak is looking to run when he can, and he is being the most agressive downfield that he has all season. Dak MUST run, and must give the defense something to think about to be effective. If they arent worried about him running, OR passing the ball downfield, it is just too damn easy to stop us.

This is the best Dak has looked in a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.