Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
How dumb is that. That 4th and 1 wouldn't have won the game unless we scored a TD....lol learn the game

lol.. if we scored a FG then we could have stopped them ...

huh, i did learn you don't know 'the game'

how about that ?

khiladi

Reaction score
There you go. Maybe you suck?

Predictable..

Dak homers waiting for a game where the Jags were totally unprepared for a half, accompanied by a trash offense to boot, and suddenly 5 games of crap just forgotten.. just ignore for example the trash performance against the Texans

second half adjustment, Dak was back to typical mediocrity..

PUSHfold

Reaction score
True but the hard work was done in the first half already. All he needed to do is maintained and not make any boneheaded decisions.

Exactly...he threw for 170 yards and 2 TDs in the first half and we were leading by 24 points....he didn't need to play the same the second half.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Great game but this is far from a statement. Especially since we can't win 2 in a row. A statement would be reeling off multiple wins in a row. This is a good start. We all know this team has it in them to play this good. Doing it consistently is the issue.
Nah, this is definitely a statement. Bounce back games are perfect opportunities to rally the team.

- Going for it on 4th down when no reason to just to prove a point.
- Going for 40 when a punt would have been last week's choice.
- Ramming the ball down the heart of the Jaguars defense.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
IF Dallas plays/clicks on all cylinders like this the rest of the season, they'd be unstoppable. We have a team, it's up to the coaches to keep it. :popcorn:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
That made absolutely no sense. Why would you NOT run it there on 3rd down? I just can’t...my heads going to implode.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
We might get 50 points.

It really is time to put in our back up quarterback, running back.

Status
Not open for further replies.