Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EXxGGDt.png

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
J. Thomas played well.

But the game was the norm: their scrubs outplay our scrubs. It's in the NFL rule book that it must be this way.

kevm3

Reaction score
Not getting hyped for this team. Still has obvious problems that many have called out. O line is one. Kicker is another. Love what I saw from Deuce, but don't know how many carries I want him getting at his size against first stringers.

We have serious flaws that will rear themselves against the 49ers, Eagles, and Jags in a play-off situation.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Not getting hyped for this team. Still has obvious problems that many have called out. O line is one. Kicker is another. Love what I saw from Deuce, but don't know how many carries I want him getting at his size against first stringers.

We have serious flaws that will rear themselves against the 49ers, Eagles, and Jags in a play-off situation.
The jaguars are in the AFC

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Never know with preseason but looks like same worries - backup Oline and kicker.

BlueStar22

Reaction score

You drew this conclusion in a game where many of our starts didn't take a snap and a lot of the guys who played won't even be on the gameday roster?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I have to be honest I know it’s his first action but Mazi Smith looked unimpressive. Hopefully he improves in the next game. Slow off the ball.
Yup....to get blown up by the Jags backup C.....on a QB sneak. :laugh:

Never seen 340lbs go backwards that fast before. Mazi....you got one job. :banghead:

Boss.....the new guy.....You paid too much money

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Deuce real deal

Lbs and TE play improving

Game came down to missed wrap up tackle and amazing throw by their WB

Typical cowboy lose that gets determined by what otherwise would deemed a fluke play

Status
Not open for further replies.