Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars Postgame thread***

rags747

Reaction score
So Irvin met Brady backstage at the HOF game. Irvin said the first thing Brady said to him was “I’m going to kick Dallas Ase”! Irvin was pretty funny when he said that during the broadcast.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jchilly

Reaction score
I'm never like this, but I fear a total **** show this season.

This team showed so little effort and made so few plays over the course of the pre-season that quite honestly, it's difficult to envision any modicum of success at all.

me too i’m certain 0-16 season.

MikeB80

Reaction score
So Irvin met Brady backstage at the HOF game. Irvin said the first thing Brady said to him was “I’m going to kick Dallas Ase”! Irvin was pretty funny when he said that during the broadcast.

I imagine he is highly motivated because that is his M.O.

Those two all pro linebackers and big giant front seven are probably going to be the ones handing out the butt kicking. Dallas is going to live and die with its offense and their first task to start the season is against a defense that has all the parts. Its going to be tough sledding I think scoring points in tampa.

Jchilly

Reaction score
Yep sounds about right probably closer to 7 wins and 1 million excuses.....
And this is only the beginning as we have at least another 3 years of this most inept FO, Coaching, Players.....

more like 0 wins

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am ready got my survival kit ready to go..

Here's my kit....

wild-turkey-revival-bourbon-bottle_300x.png

MikeB80

Reaction score
We are going to need 2016-17 Ezekiel Elliott to win that game.

more importantly Leary-frederick-Martin combo of 14-16 is needed. They could line up and run on the interior on any team, mostly because of martin and leary.

I see some major struggles for the lg and center in this matchup.

Carson

Reaction score
Pretty comical, I said it would be 35-3 and DiNucci would score a cheap TD before the game ended and people would claim they see potential

Was 34-7 instead

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I was warned about Corky from sooooooo many Packer fans.....they all look to be 100% right.

Me too....Wasn't a big fan w/ the hire....Hard Knocks...I was sort of buying in...but I can't anymore after watching the product on the field. We just can't turn it on and off when we want to....It's something you build on.....and right now....we haven't started anything. We are behind before we even hit the field. This team isn't ready to play. Hell....we need another pre-season.

Damn you Jerry Jones for allowing this pussification to America's team. :banghead:

MikeB80

Reaction score
Better question: Can they score anything?

We shall see. I imagine 17 is a number they will be around. If they can get to 31 on that defense they should win. I don't think 17 will cut it however.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We just wasted 4 quarters looking at a bunch of scrubs that aren’t going to help us win a game. While we were doing that Tampa was getting Brady and company sharp for the season opener. Dak and the rest of our starters are going to use the first few games of the regular season to try and work off rust. Good luck getting off to a good start in 2021.