Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jets 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I don't think many people here are a "Dez hater." He's one of the most beloved players on the team.

That said, he deserves the criticism he's gotten this year and a couple meaningless TDs after the season is long over won't change that.

Oh. Quest for 6 thinks he's overrated. And yes. He also missed how many games? And has had Cassell at qb.

Zordon

Reaction score
And of course the defense just lets them march down the field. Like clockwork this team.

like i said, it's the same thing we've been watching for a decade. different players, coaches, schemes....doesn't matter.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I don't think many people here are a "Dez hater." He's one of the most beloved players on the team.

That said, he deserves the criticism he's gotten this year and a couple meaningless TDs after the season is long over won't change that.

Have you seen the comments about him here on this board? Yea I wouldn't call tha beloved

ghst187

Reaction score
Carr has to feel like he's getting away with a bank robbery this year considering the money he's getting versus how horribly he's played. Hardy has more INTs than him in four less games and he's a lineman

Status
Not open for further replies.