Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I’m ok with watching this team get embarrassed each week if it means Garrett is gone and gold ole Jerra finally breaks down and hires a real coach who can run the team. If Jerra extends Garrett after this season there is simply no hope for this franchise for a very long time

jokercard

Reaction score
What happened to this team? No guts or heart. Dak is average. Zeke has no explosiveness. The dline can’t get any pressure. The db’s suck. What a complete from JJ and JG.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Is it bad that I don’t know if I want us to come back and win this or to continue into such a dumpster fire of a game that something HAS to be done about this coaching staff?

And why the coaching staff? Because NFL players should not be this unprepared 3 weeks in a row. Period.
Jerry Jones is officially the worst owner with the worst team in the NFL. Congrats and Happy B-day Jerry. Now suck it.

zack

Reaction score
As much as I enjoyed the first 3 wins, I have to say watching Garrett's team fall apart around him with that stupid defeated look on his face is way more entertaining! Haaaa!

Thats great but he’s isn’t getting fired so it’s all for not.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Is JJ and the front office so delusional after 10 years of Carrot to still think he is still the answer!! Carrot needs to be fired stop wasting time!!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Hey head coach Jason Garrett...
wLSV7yw.gif

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think their biggest concern at this point is who is Jerry gonna give the next huge contract to?
Because it certainly not the game
Don't let the door hit you Garrett

BigD5

Reaction score
Jason Garrett’s Dallas Cowboys ladies and gentlemen!!!!

Anybody else sick of this yet? It’s been 10 years. I’m getting old

Status
Not open for further replies.