Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He can't get fired during the season, they have no one on the staff who is qualified to be the head coach except marinelli. No way marinelli would agree to do that.

Why would Marinelli not? Also, I'd imagine at that point, it's be Marinelli as the face but Richard would be who they would be scouting.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
We did way more today against the Vikings than we did against the jets. 21 of our 31 were on bad Falk turnovers

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I’m at such a loss. I don’t know if it’s even possible to change the culture around here. Even if Garrett leaves, I fear the losing mentality will continue

The thing is, they have to clean house...throw out the whole bunch. THey will never get a clean start if they keep even one guy....plus the fact is, that it all comes down from the owner and GMs.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Jets had TWO touchdowns coming into today. They have THREE touchdowns in the first half.

If I hadn't watched the Chiefs defense earlier today, I would say the Cowboys have the worst defense in the NFL. Number 2 ain't bad though.
Darnold

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Funny how Romo called it - he knew the jets D was gonna outsmart the Boys coaching

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Jerry is just as likely to give an extension.
Not going to happen, it should but Jerry is more interested in being the highest worth team than wins on Sunday because if he wasn’t this clown Garrett would have been gone a long time ago

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
@aria gave me the Jets plus 10 for a bag of burgers. Jets up 21-3 at halftime. I feel pretty good about winning the bet but bad about my Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.