Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
was essentially questioning why we're running a double move route (long developing) on a 3rd down when the Jets are bringing the blitz. He thought we should have run something to be able to get the ball out a lot quicker than that

It did look like a goofy multiple cut route in a very tiny space.

EJK24

Reaction score
Jets have 2 touchdowns all season with one of the worst offenses in the league and they come out and drive the field and score In the first quarter. Unless your getting rid of an entire roster, which you obviously can't, coaches gotta go.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
If this team can’t beat the freakin Jets then I have no confidence they’ll win another game except maybe against the Skins. They lose this it’s another 2010 or 2015 season for me.

Rajveer

Reaction score
ViGgHuIB_o.gif
CLAPERTIGO

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Geez refs just put 7 on the board already.

The last three penalties were correct. The first one was a terrible call where the official was reacting to the player going to the ground, which he did on his own. Awuzie played that pass about as well as you can.

jedishogun

Reaction score
Fixed the problem he said. Now go out there with no left or right tackle and run some more long developing pass plays. Stupid team.

Blake

Reaction score
First time since 1989 where I don’t really care if they win. Maybe I’m a bad fan, but it took a lot to get to this point.

Team's identity has morphed with Jerry. Nothing to be ashamed of in feeling indifferent.

Status
Not open for further replies.