Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Click
veegokj.png
for audio​

Praxit

Reaction score
..I feel will be just fine. Reason? Big Mike play calling.

He's resourceful with plays. Move the chains, score.

Trajan

Reaction score
I hope so. Would love to see some strong consistency from the offense, many around the league have been meh so far.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I think that four parts crushed rock; two parts sand; and one part cement makes for the best driveway concrete.

Since I don't get the purpose of such threads I thought I'd share this for some more food for thought.

shabazz

Reaction score
I think that four parts crushed rock; two parts sand; and one part cement makes for the best driveway concrete.

Since I don't get the purpose of such threads I thought I'd share this for some more food for thought.
Its sometimes beneficial when one man pours his feelings out to another man in the presence of many men.

so does this same ratio apply to stamped concrete as well?

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
see I'm just the opposite..I'm feeling like the cowboys offense struggles to move the ball, the defense struggles to stop the run not allowing the pass rush to be effective and us losing this game in close fashion. But of course I hope you are right and im dead wrong.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to post tweets since they changed from twitter.com to x.com, without having to manually change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.