Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJK24

Reaction score
Then you might as well scrap the team and start over. You ready for that

I dont know about scrapping the team but if your not winning with what your doing then changes need to be made. When you say "you ready for that" that's you saying we are doomed If that decision is made and I don't believe that.

I'm not blind to understanding a rebuild means tough times but I'm not going to just assume canning Garrett means we have to suffer right away as losers because of it.

Whose to say a new coach and his staff couldnt get more out of this team then Garrett?

I asked you these things about the staff and team as a whole. I'm open to your argument and points but if nothing said is going to make you see anything other then what you want to believe then I guess we can just agree to disagree.

You never answered anything in relation to coaching changes around the league and why gms do it. If the players are responsible for it all and not the coach, why do see changes around the league? Wouldnt every gm just keep drafting and churning his roster instead of the coach if he's of no blame?

efh313

Reaction score
What has Dak done wrong in this game???

Actually, never mind. Clowns like you aren’t capable of watching this sport and knowing what you’re seeing.
Honestly Dak hasn’t been bad. Throws haven’t been beautiful but in the area and catchable. Too many misses by WR in first half. Dig too big a whole. This team doesn’t have the ability to dig out.

Status
Not open for further replies.