Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Actually this is pretty decent, because that Cowboys start with the ball. So if they can score this drive, they are right back in it. The third has been their best quarter all year...

Get right back in a game against a team that hasn't won a game this year. Our coaches seem to be clueless at what to do about it. We look horrible and it doesn't seem like it's getting better soon.

Aven8

Reaction score
I’m not sure what was worse, the Cowboys or the refs watching Dak. That was a farce.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could be 14 to 9 right now if Garrett would have kicked the FG instead of going for it on 4th and 2.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Garrett exposed. He can't get this team psychologically ready to play.

Marinelli and Richard exposed. Jets and Darnold are picking them apart.

Moore exposed as a fraud.

Jeff Heath exposed. That reaction to a deep ball was one of most unatheltic, non-instinctive reaction I have ever seen an NFL safety make.

Chido getting abused. It's the curse of being the #2 Corner, but you have to make some plays to change it.

How does a 31-year old Deymarious Thomas run away from Byron Jones?

Shadyroc

Reaction score
both sides off the ball looks lost. but I put this more on defense than offense. another let down another suck fest on the defense.

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
Garrett is not going to be fired if the team is either in first or tied for first place. Depends how the season plays out.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I guess I'm not as surprised as some folks. I don't even think some of our fans knew Darnold hadn't been playing - Luke Falk is not an NFL QB.

Both tackles out...no Coop or Cobb...at least Maher showed up to keep it from being a shutout. And what was that garbage on 4th and 2 at the 6? :facepalm:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Garrett will talk about how great our kicking game is. Jerry or Stephen will talk about the trust they have in Garrett. Ever forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.