Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jets 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Parsons looks banged up. He was a step behind on that last series. Jets doing what I was worried about, keeping it close. Dak is lucky Sauce dropped that pick or we'd be playing catch up. He rebounded nicely after that, but this is going to be close. He's got to avoid turning it over.

Barewulf

Reaction score
Godalmighty! We just let the Jets backup QB scramble the length of the field with less than 2 minutes on the clock! Jeez.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Dak carried the offense in the 1st Half, 181 (165 passing, 16 rushing) of the 220 total yards.

I REALLY hope we can get the run game going in the 2nd Half. It's a hard thing to do against the Jets D, but I hope we can wear them down.
:clap:

Creeper

Reaction score
Letting the Jets score right before the half was a bad thing for Dallas, especially with them getting the ball to start the 2nd half. They have to do a better job of keeping Wilson in the pocket.

The Jets defense is really strong up front. I think the Cowboys have to choose their spots to run the football. I don't see the Cowboys OL creating any big holes for the RBs.

I think the Jets have the Cowboys pass rush figured out now. We're going to see a lot of short throws over the middle in the 2nd half.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak needs to keep some of those RPO options. He is handing it off and faking like he has it and nobody is around him. He keeps it a few times and it changes the game.,

Status
Not open for further replies.