Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets post game thread ***

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm gonna' put in the the three burials of Miguel Estrada w/Tommy Lee Jones& dial-up a pnp partyslut ho' bag,,,tuddle-lou,fellerso_O

:rolleyes::facepalm::rolleyes:

CB61

Reaction score
Darnold outplayed our $35 million per year quarterback.
And funny thing he hasn't even got that money yet and I think Jerry needs to really seriously rethink that whole situation you might better just call Dax agent and start laughing in his face. I say it would be better to franchise him next year start looking for another quarterback to challenge him

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
I have not bought a single piece of Dallas Cowboys merchandise since the choke job against Green Bay in 2013.
Good non investment.
If what you saw today does not convince you to save your hard earned money, be the bigger fool and continue to line the pockets of Jerry Jones and his foolish endeavor of keeping Garrett as HC.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Our biggest mistake was resigning on our own. We had a chance to blow it all up.

Shadyroc

Reaction score
And funny thing he hasn't even got that money yet and I think Jerry needs to really seriously rethink that whole situation you might better just call Dax agent and start laughing in his face. I say it would be better to franchise him next year start looking for another quarterback to challenge him

Darnald outplayed our subpar defense.

CB61

Reaction score
Nah man, they're trash. Until they prove otherwise, the Cowboys are the single biggest joke in the NFL this season.

At least the Dolphins didn't have any kind of expectations.
Well when you put it like that I was trying to have a sliver of Hope in there LOL

snadler

Reaction score
That’s the line JG and the other losers are going to use for defending their 21-3 and use the same old line..