Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jets post game thread***

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I don’t like it and haven’t since day 1. Just puts a target on your back more than you already have.
Well that's a personal thing and I don't have any particular feelings about it either way, but Cowboy fans are automatically hated by people who just hate the Cowboys. I don't know who started that name or why, but I really don't care. If Cowboy haters didn't have that excuse to hate us, they'd find some other reason. LOL

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No. He had not had that reputation.

Everyone seems to hate Gallup all of a sudden this year. A few whining fans kept repeating how awful he is, and it takes on wings.

Gallup will be just fine.
Fans got to find someone to trash. Not quite as easy to do when you win 40-0 and 30-10.

gimmesix

Reaction score
If the TE just cuts upfield he walks in

If dak throws to ceedee or doesn’t over throw Ferguson then it’s an almost flawless game on offense
About the only things to complain about, other than the interception throw that was dropped. Gotta see that one coming.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
About the only things to complain about, other than the interception throw that was dropped. Gotta see that one coming.
Dak said he was trying to throw it away. Did not do good enough job on that one.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Dak said he was trying to throw it away. Did not do good enough job on that one.
Yeah. Got to put that in the stands, especially when it's toward a corner as good as Gardner.

Dak had a good game other than that throw and the missed TD, though.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Sauce and Hall are not happy on Twitter :) Dallas has broken the Jets

Hall had 9 yards on those 4 carries and the Cowboys' offense kept the ball away from the Jets for 42 of the 60 minutes.

starfan1

Reaction score
Still a long way to go but I'm sure the team knows it. The Jets defense is legit. We got lucky with the Rodgers injury as I think the Jets could have won if he played as it's a completely different outlook from them with him at QB instead of Zach Wilson. The team's success will continue to depend on the defense forcing multiple turnovers a game. You saw what happened in the 1st half - no turnovers forced and it was a one score game at halftime even with the limited Wilson at QB. In the second half, they finally forced turnovers from Wilson and that was the game. If Rodgers played, he would have been a difficult QB to get INTs on.
Rodgers is by far the better qb but it his age he’s entirely less mobile
I’m not certain we wouldn’t have had more sacks

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wish I could of bet Rex Ryan a month of my pay for a moth of his pay. He said Dallas wouldn't score more than 9 this morning. And that's when I wish I could of bet him......
Rex aint his Daddy. Rex is just dumb .

Chuck 54

Reaction score
:laugh: I wish it was that simple. I just don't have the time these days, but thanks.
Maybe it could be a punishment for those who break the rules. You can be banned for a month or take on this post-game job for a month. Haha. It might even show them how much attention they’ll get for something positive.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I wonder if Sauce spent alot of time on Gallup. We moved Lamb around alot, and Gallup was invisible. The Jets really to have Sauce follow the best opposing WR.
Believe it or not, the other corner DJ Reed is also very good. Agree, though if Sauce is that type of corner, he needs to travel. Lamb was the only receiver they couldn't allow to beat them, but he had a field day.

basel90

Reaction score
great game call offensively from MM . Dak made great decisions and throws also. MM had the team ready . The defense is fantastic and this team can reach a SB with this defense and the other parts ( cee dee and the other offensive parts)