Game Day Cowboys vs Lions 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
I love watching Zeke. But he should have limited touches tonight.

links18

Reaction score
Gruden is appalling. And who is this pencil necked stiff guy they have him paired with? What happened to Tirico?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
What are the odds that the number 1 seeds will reach the Super Bowl 4 years in a row?

Now what are the odds the Patriots will be the 1 seed that doesn't?

Not good.

I'd say our odds of getting to the SB as the #1 seed are higher than they would be as the #2 seed

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
What are the odds that the number 1 seeds will reach the Super Bowl 4 years in a row?

Now what are the odds the Patriots will be the 1 seed that doesn't?

Not good.

You're right, I would've preferred we had lost a few more games and squeek in as a wild card. Would've been a better situation.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
ESPN has been cheapskates for the last couple of years so pretty much everyone has left. Tirico went to NBC.

Hard to believe a company owned by Disney is being cheap, the same Disney that has no telling how much money.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only thing worse than Gregory getting suspended again would be for him to have another early injury like he did against the Giants.

Hope we see him in the backfield tonight.

Don't you bring that juju in here, beatdown. You better be knocking on wood or throwing salt or whatever you do to avoid a hex.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
ESPN has been cheapskates for the last couple of years so pretty much everyone has left. Tirico went to NBC.

Hard to believe a company owned by Disney is being cheap, the same Disney that has no telling how much money.

It's cause ESPN is losing money like crazy cause of cord cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.