Game Day Cowboys vs Lions 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I think they are in it. They just suck and the scheme sucks. This is the defense everyone expected to see all year.

None of the players you listed are game changers and they wouldn't change this one. In fact there are a few that are better on the sidelines... Wilcox..

Claiborne maybe a little... until he gets paid... then he will go back to being a draft bust.
Yeah OK. Your OPINION is noted.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
What was that? This play calling scratching my head.

19% on 3rd?? I'm surprised they've been winning as much wow

Oh and another penalty lol

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Couldn't disagree more. No instructions like that were given, I virtually guarantee it. Problem is, you can't manufacture intensity and passion. Lions have it, Dallas doesn't tonight: especially on D.

What is Brown's injury? Anyone know? TIA....that's very worrisome.

I don't think Brown's injury is that serious. He's probably not coming in just as a precaution.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
What is the love affair with Dunbar? Last year before injury was nice, but not seen it this season..... Whitehead's jet sweep has been far more effective.

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I am watching Lee .. he seems not going 100% .. a lot of the D movement seem at 2nd gear at best .. Won't be surprised if instructions were given to someone like Lee to tone it down

:cool:

He has a bad ankle.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Anyone notice that this officiating crew simply isn't calling any post-snap penalties?

never mind, just as i typed that of course.

Eddie

Reaction score
Replay the down turns to our advantage.

Worst 3rd down team in the past 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.