Game Day *** Cowboys vs Lions 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJK24

Reaction score
Yeah we’re Cowboys fans losing every other week. We’re soooo much better than the ‘skins.

Doesnt feel like it's the same losing to the Jets when your not being touted by your own GM as having a SB worthy roster and in first place in your division.

Makes no difference what the Commanders and Jets do at this point.

CB61

Reaction score
are you even watching? If you're going to bash him simply watch him every play because I don't think you are.
I'm very well aware how he plays and watching the double T's in the triple teams he's getting that's what's opening up Quinn on the other side well aware it's not all about making the place every time

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
All Zeke bashing aside. Pollard looks really good. Lets not only put him in for Zeke's scripted break.

Lets actually utilize a player who is playing well.

You'd think coaches would be willing to feed the hot hand. Im not advocating he take over, but lets play whoever is excelling.

They cannot. Their playbook cannot include this much creativity.

Zordon

Reaction score
Look at how the fans can motivate a defense. I swear part of the reason our defense sucks at home is because of the lame crowd.

fansince68

Reaction score
All Zeke bashing aside. Pollard looks really good. Lets not only put him in for Zeke's scripted break.

Lets actually utilize a player who is playing well.

You'd think coaches would be willing to feed the hot hand. Im not advocating he take over, but lets play whoever is excelling.
At least use Pollard on 3rd and passing downs

Reactions: CWR
Status
Not open for further replies.