Game Day *** Cowboys vs Lions 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

romonumberone

Reaction score
It will be fine. I just cannot see Detroit winning this game. They have one of the very worst Defenses in the whole league. It will be fine.

The Natural

Reaction score
Just because the O turns the ball over doesnt mean the defense has to bend over and give up a TD. This team is gutless, just like all of Garrett’s teams

jokercard

Reaction score
Does the Dline have eyesight issues. Never seen a team have so much trouble lining up onsides.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That makes it 62-37 we’ve been out scored in the first quarter this season.

starfan1

Reaction score
I’m numb not surprised screw Garrett and screw zeke now it’s time to play football

CB61

Reaction score
Un-freakin'-believable they don't call that someone threw the flag on that that's a clear pic I don't see how you could not call that

Isn't Scarborough the dude we drafted
He set right up for the pick 2 had his hands out blocking or ready to block and then you hit the receiver when the balls in the air that's a pic or there's no running back running the ball that a pick I hate these freaking officials I thought the MLB umpires were bad these officials make them look like kings of officiating

mmohican29

Reaction score
Another game that the team is not prepared for.

This is not acceptable. Defense has so little effort on 50% of snaps. They literally stand there and wait for someone else to make a play.

Jaylon is particularly embarrassing. He wants nothing to do with any downhill contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.