Game Day *** Cowboys vs Lions 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That just confirms what we already knew. Pollard is 10x quicker than Zeke. Pathetic that we paid that bum

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
No doubt I guess I should have been clearer in the point I was trying to make his every time we give people big contracts they go to crap I don't suspect that would be the issue with Prescott I think he would be okay if we had a decent head coach our
head coach wasting a lot of talent over the year
You may be on to something. Jaylon just got paid too.....did you see him avoid fighting thru blocks to make the tackle on dalvin cook to stop a score???

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Knew this was coming.

Yes, Garrett is not responsible for a franchise back fumbling the ball. It's all just part of the culture that Garrett (and Jerry) have created. There's no urgency, no accountability, no real consequences. If you've been criticized for continuing coming out fat, how can you continue to come out with zero urgency?

Dude, I want Garrett gone more than anyone, but to think the coaching staff has an impact on Zeke fumbling is misguided.

aria

Reaction score
Good job Pollard, that’s why you don’t pay RB’s top money.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
We lose this game and there simply is no playoffs for us.

And the way we are playing that may be a blessing as it removes any hope for a continuation of this type of defense and special teams. The O can perform given a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.