Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazyking

Reaction score
My only problem with the gameplan though is we can't sacrifice too many drives putting ourselves in long 3rd down situations.

The Natural

Reaction score
I wonder how much longer we'll continue to line up under center on 2nd down

IAmLegend

Reaction score
BXmZlKZIgAE-H8n.jpg:large

Blackspider214

Reaction score
They are run blitzing. They need to burn them.

We don't have an OC who can adjust to what is being done on the field. He calls a game and if they stuff it, oh well. They just played it better in his eyes. It's frustrating.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Our play-calling is so predictable on 2nd down SMH... We keep running on 2nd down and they keep blitzing to stop it

Zordon

Reaction score
we will go no where until garrett stops being so scared every road game. the guy is holding this team back.

RamziD

Reaction score
Next time they are going to show run blitz on 2nd down and then probably drop into coverage.

BigD5

Reaction score
Ray Charles sees these runs on 2nd down coming so I'm sure Detroit does too. They are bringing both safeties and a nickel cb in the box on 2nd down.

I put it on Romo to audible out of it or at least fake audible to try and get them to back off

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Can we not run every second down? Come on..

i don't mind the running, but they are losing yards on every second down run to the left. Fake the darn handoff and throw a pass or something.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Where is 50cent and his run run run wins games. Get 2 good runs don't adjust and lose yards. So dumb the run game does not win games in the NFL. The passing game does

Lazyking

Reaction score
Worst called offense I have ever seen. I sure hope you guys don't complain about us not running the ball ever again. This is what you get

No, it's fine as long as we don't do it everytime. one of these second downs soon a playaction pass will be called.

Status
Not open for further replies.