Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section446

Reaction score
Romo needs to get his S together here, he's looked like crap the last couple of weeks.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I dont see what the big deal is about Stafford...not very impressed so far

bark

Reaction score
I don't want to hear anything about Romo being on the ground, he's got enough time to throw the ball. Sometimes QBs are under pressure, but you still have to perform. Stop whinning about his protection, it's good enough.

Sorry clove he's getting hammered every time he drops back

Lazyking

Reaction score
Defense with a stop. Cowboys need to get going on offense because we're getting no pressure on Stafford, D won't hold up.

The Natural

Reaction score
I believe their holding back getting Dez any stats where they have more bargaining power at contract time, Think about it.

I wasn't going to go as far as you but it looks like someone is trying to make a point with the whole Dez/Calvin thing. They aren't even giving him a chance

SDCowboy

Reaction score
The playcalling is terrible and the oline might as well not even be there. Lets just get out of this game in one piece, please.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Aside from the play to Megatron, our D is showing up today. Wish we could get at least a semblance of an offensive showing.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Start running the ball keep d line off romo , get him back on his swing of things , lol and throw some balls to your playmakers , don't play scared

Smith22

Reaction score
Other than 1 play, the defense has done a pretty good job. The OL is struggling along with Romo. Not much time to make a play...

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I'm hard on Witten but his 8 yard sit routes would help with this pass rush seeing as we can't get it outside AT ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.