Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie

Reaction score
Too much hype. Every time the hype machine rears it's ugly head, we falter.

I enjoyed the season. Didn't expect a playoff appearance. I'm thankful we got THIS far. Anything more is gravy. We're being exposed.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Instead of 7-0 with the ball on the 50, we get it on the 20 down 14-0. That running into the kicker was a huge mistake.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Well, either we're going to go down in flames or this is going to be a historic comeback.

Reaction score
This is too funny. It's also why I didn't get too hyped about this game. I knew this could happen ... and warned about it.

14-0 is not game over, but don't expect a Win.

I just found it too funny when so many posters were predicting 40-0 blowouts. Pickle Bowl all over again.

We are what we are

I did the same thing. I am actually less upset right now having mentally prepared for this. I hope they put together a comeback for the ages, but I thought DET was an absolutely horrible matchup for our first round game.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
This drive will say it all.. if we don't do something I'm out or like others have said.. I'll get banned.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I wish the offense would actually do something because they are killing the defense right now. Pathetic play by both sides though and honestly hard to watch.

The defense is killing itself. The Lions aren't doing anything new. This is exactly what was expected. They're getting straight up beat.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We're being taken out of the running game, and they're pressuring Romo.

Romo will not make it out of the game standing.

He won't make it out of this game without at least 2-3 turnovers if the Cowboys get any further behind. He already appears to be pressing.

Fmart322

Reaction score
MVPlease. This team didn't even come to play. I can't believe what I'm seeing.
12-4 is heading down the drain unless they get things together here.

slomoxn

Reaction score
MOds, I have to say smart move blocking curse words a long time ago because I've gotten creative over the years and right now Dallas is every bad word I've ever heard in every language I've ever heard them; and I'm ex navy and have traveled the world, grew up in Spain and continue to travel to this day. I've heard them in countless languages. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.