Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
this team was well unprepared to play today. Did we not practice or something?

BigD16

Reaction score
All you guys blaming the line are clueless. 5 can't block 7-8. A smart QB throws a quick slant.

superonyx

Reaction score
The offensive coordinator needs to shorten the routes and give some screens and plays designed to punish the blitz....

Or they will keep blitzing.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wonder where the poster is who started the thread prior to the game claiming the offense would be efficient?

romothesavior

Reaction score
Right before the sack, Romo said "59, 59" and pointed RIGHT AT 59. 59 comes in untouched and gets the sack.

But yes, that one's on Romo.

Are you guys even watching the game?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Picking up a blitz is a team effort. His receiver has to also adjust, and someone has to block. Daggum! We look TERRIBLE.
He didn't even attempt a hot read pass, he just ducked. Earth to Romo, you need to stand tall and make the throw. Stop worrying about getting injured, you can get heeled all off season, which may come tonight.

kimrose

Reaction score
At least I have this insanely painful zit inside my nostril to distract me...

Thank you, Tex. I didn't think I would laugh, didn't want to laugh, had no plans of laughing the rest of the week after this crap fest.......but you......you made me laugh.:thumbup:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
These blitz packages are fricking brilliant, we have no idea what to do

This has been talked about since the first Skins game. They are not picking up the games and blitzes in the A gaps. This is not new. I just don't understand why they don't play as if every down will be that way until it forces a defensive change.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Romo will get BBQ'ed after this right or wrong, they HAVE to figure this thing out

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Romo looks really off.....back maybe?

he is not off. he never played good against teams who blitz him or give him only 3 secs to read after the snap.

he plays to normal himself. he cant do better than that.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I feel this team will mount some sort of a comeback but the way things look and without turnovers I am afraid it is going to be too little too late…But I will remain R-E-L-A-Xed

:cool:

Nation

Reaction score
Romo and the coaches need to adjust protection. What they are doing clearly isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.