Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
This is exactly what I was afraid of from Garrett today.... no urgency, slow start and not having the team ready. Some here are happy with 12 wins, but I want more.

I know, right? I mean...the way he failed to block...err...the way he tackled so poorly...umm...I mean, the way he ran into that kicker. Just terrible! :rolleyes:

romothesavior

Reaction score
You know why we think this team "chokes" in the playoffs? Because they only make the playoffs once in a blue moon. Think about how many home playoff games Aaron Rodgers has lost. It is all overshadowed by the one successful play off run he had. To have those kinds of runs, you have to make the playoffs consistently.

Yes and no.

The last three years were virtually playoff games and we choked those too. Also, the way we've come out flat in a few of our playoff/elimination games has been downright pathetic. Today included.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy said:
You know why we think this team "chokes" in the playoffs? Because they only make the playoffs once in a blue moon. Think about how many home playoff games Aaron Rodgers has lost. It is all overshadowed by the one successful play off run he had. To have those kinds of runs, you have to make the playoffs consistently.

You need a hc for that...granted dallas has done ok without one...but you have to get one.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If we're going to get back in this game it has to start soon. We've stopped them the last couple of series but we keep spinning our wheels offensively and if they get up by 21 we're done.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Outside of the one stupid blown coverage and the bad D after the running into the kicker, the Cowboys D have been playing well.

Of course, granted the D-line of Detroit is solid, the offense is farting when it counts.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Get the ball into Dez's hands....

It's the playoffs and we are down 14...... Let the man return punts..

I remember when Steve Smith did that for the Panthers in the playoffs and scored a TD on the punt return. Decided to put the game in his own hands. Loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.