Game Day Cowboys vs Lions 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
so we have a backup not doing mop up duty, and another inactive, so whos the backup?? look at what happened to carr. i dont want dak out there, especially if we are blowing out a pissed eagles def

He's not your typical backup he's not doing mop up duty. If anyone really thought the team would do that really needs to look at the history of this team when it comes to Romo. He doesn't need to do mop up. How many #3 passers in NFL history have come in to do mop duty? Got the answer for you. None

lukin2006

Reaction score
Romo will play some next week, let's remember he's been lost long term in 3 out of the last 5 games, not sure how I feel about him playing in Philadelphia, maybe dress butt fumble...

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Real curious. Romo wont even get a chance to play one last time in front of the home fans--even up 3 Tds in the 4th quarter of a meaningless game.

What makes you think Romo won't be here next year. If we don't get a good offer what would be the point in getting rid of him?

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
so we have a backup not doing mop up duty, and another inactive, so whos the backup?? look at what happened to carr. i dont want dak out there, especially if we are blowing out a pissed eagles def
Exactly right. Pretty dumb

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
5b92547bfb3e3aa40b478b8614a1f060.jpg

http://whateverblog.***BANNED-URL***/files/2014/10/m3-500x343.jpg

m17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.