Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 2nd Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardline

Reaction score
Every Cowboys player should've been listening to that Jimmy Johnson speech instead of halftime adjustments. That would've been more inspiring to come out and play.

Jipper

Reaction score
I didn't realize how emotional that would make me. Almost 30 years of wilderness and finally closure on that great Era.

Now lets win this game and the SuperBowl! We fight here but we are all Cowboys Nation
My wife came in right as it was starting trying to say time foe bed for my boy, I was like 30 years in the making, sit down!

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Hate the fact that as I’ve aged I’ve gotten sentimental. Damn allergies just made my eyes well up a bit!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What? It was less than a minute.
This is a honest question.

When has Jerry Jones spoken for less than a minute with a microphone in his hand?

You know what? Perhaps I am wrong. After the game, I will rewind the recording and upload it. If it was less than a minute, I will acknowledge Jones'... 'brevity'.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Anyone see Charles Haley go for the hug at the end and Jimmy just ignored him? LOL I don't think he saw him.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Tears here for me boys. So much heart and soul on that field at halftime. Te team can not not won this game tonight.

GINeric

Reaction score
Mannnnn..... if our players don't come out blazing and DOMINATE after hearing Jimmy.... we should forfeit the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.