Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 2nd Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Going to be funny when the blaming def posts start. Can’t hold them forever. The offense hasn’t done anything.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
This season really is looking like we are finishing 10-7. They are already in the playoffs, and locked in to the 5th seed if Dallas loses this game. Will they sit players in last game, and ride into the playoffs on a 4 game losing streak? I really want this win, to give some confidence to the team.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Cowboys running game has gotten worse as the season goes on. We're a one dimensional offense. The Lions are not.

Patrick

Reaction score
I expect a big Dak drive! Secondary sucks. Torch them snd drop the run

That's what should happen. But McCarthy just wants to give it to useless Pollard. Pollard should have not gotten a touch after the first quarter, and definitely should not get any now.

pitt33

Reaction score
There’s nothing less entertaining than the same thing over and over again, and the Cowboys haven’t been particularly entertaining for a long time. I only still watch because I don’t want to have to explain why I stopped watching.
They are excruciating to watch in big games.

bigE79

Reaction score
Defense getting worn down thanks to this offensive offense..and our RedZone stupidity...oh well,at least we got to see real winners at halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.