Cowboys Vs Lions ***Game Thread***

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Draegerman;1272073 said:
Baldy is absolutely right, and nothing bothers me more than seeing a lack of pressure on the passer by our defense. Basically, the qb could knit a sweater back there while making his throw. Just pathetic.

Turtleneck, no less.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
the refs did a great job spots them 15 yards and takes away 7 and the momentum from the defense GREAT JOB OFFICILALS

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
So going back to that newman hit, what ndid he do? Newman hit him right as the ball got there, which makes the defenseless receiver call moot, as Newman had to assume the ball would be caught.

kycowboyfan

Reaction score
I am so sick of "hit on a defensiveless receiver calls" what the heck are DB's supposed to do? wait till they see if the receiver catches the ball.. such a randomly enforced call .........GOD I Am MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NFL Referees suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wxcpo

Reaction score
Hopefully the refs will make up for their piss poor start to calling this game. That was easily the worst call I have seen this entire season.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys19;1272088 said:
no your wrong, i saw it on 1st down, 4 down and 3 linebackers

No, Roy had crept up to the line. We had 4 down linemen, 2 linebackers, and 5 DBs. We had 3 CBs on the field. That was a nickel.

cowboys19

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1272104 said:
No, Roy had crept up to the line. We had 4 down linemen, 2 linebackers, and 5 DBs. We had 3 CBs on the field. That was a nickel.

no there was 3 linebackers, trust me

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
wxcpo;1272102 said:
Hopefully the refs will make up for their piss poor start to calling this game. That was easily the worst call I have seen this entire season.
No, that goes to the "ran through the hold" call on Ellis.