Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions Post game thread***

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
that was genious of stafford, hate losing but Garrett and this coaching staff deserved that one.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Holding call, bad coaching, ABSURDLY bad pass defense... where to even begin...

dupree89

Reaction score
please please please fire jason garrett. make marinelli head coach on monday. please jerry im beggging you.

Wont happen. We have a defense that cant stop teams and we have an offense that cannot sustain drives.
I expect defensive problems, all things considered. But the offense being so inconsistent is a major problem.
Garrett needs to be asked why this offense cannot sustain drives. By the way....glad that buffoon owner/GM wasnt as worried about # 81.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
CJ with the 2nd biggest day receiving in NFL history...nice...

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
I think you could pin this one on anyone you want to pin it on. Maybe other then Sean Lee.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
It's to the point if the only thing that gets JG out of here is to lose out, do it. This is sickening and ridiculous.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I'm just counting down the days til we rebuild. It's over with this core, they just don't have it. The Culture of Mediocrity gets worse and worse every year

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This team is DOOMED to mediocrity. You know it's funny. I grew up on Staubach, and he gave fans the belief that the game is never over, and we'd eventually win at the end.
The Cowboys of the 90s were so dominant, you didn't even worry about last-minute wins because they had the game in hand by the fourth quarter.
With this bunch, you can never count a victory assured because they find a way to lose. You can't even say "Game over" when they're up 10. Some way, some how, this bunch is going to find a way to snatch defeat out of the hands of victory.
Simply, amazing.

P.S., I can hear Stephen A. Smith now, "The Dallas Cowboys always find a way to lose. Just wait. It's going to happen."