Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions Post Game thread***

wssaustin

Reaction score
No chance @ NFC title game , 50/50 we win @ TB and no chance the following week if we do @ SF. Those are good percentages , have to be realistic, I have been following them way too long.
If I am wrong will gladly accept the hammering I will get. But this is it, Quinn is gone most likely after this year.
Loser mentality? Yes, because they have been losers for almost 30 years,
Just facts
Well, looks like the script flipped, we just need to take care of business in Washington.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Bottom line is the correct team won. Whether or not the ref screwed up the 2 point conversion, that situation never should have even happened. Dallas was robbed of 37 yards on that bogus tripping call which should have gone against Detroit. They could have run the clock out or nearly out and never given Detroit a chance to drive the field and score. It was an ugly ending but the team that earned the win actually got the win so anyone whining about is worthy of being ignored.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Ceedee leads the league in receiving now. Ppl were talking bout Tyreek as MVP when Lamb has him beat for yardage

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Ceedee leads the league in receiving now. Ppl were talking bout Tyreek as MVP when Lamb has him beat for yardage
I don't think that's true.. I'm pretty sure Hill is either over 1800 yards or knocking on the door.

duane33

Reaction score
Well, looks like the script flipped, we just need to take care of business in Washington.
#2 seed if we beat Wash? No road game unless SF wins 2 games, changes everything, but need to win against the hated Commanders!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They claim that’s a good thing, that players often get pain relief when that finally happens.
It’s true. The surgery for that is to actually rupture the tendon from the heel bone. It will take a long while to heal up. He can play on it, just pain tolerance really.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
So, Eagles lose to Cardinals.

I told you the Cardinals weren't as bad as their record.

So, we still have a chance at the 1 seed?

tcc0808

Reaction score
No! It’s jaded in the same excuses others used. It’s weird

A team that clinched their division last week
A team to whom this game was meaningless in playoff seeding
A team to which we actually lost due to being unprepared and poorly coached but beat purely by luck

Yeah, you put that in your homer pipe and smoke it. I can see this HC and team for who they are
A chance at a 2 seed and a division title. Homer glasses…