Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions Post Game thread***

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
It’s funny all the commotion about the refs screwing up but if it was the other way around everybody would be laughing or saying oh well. Cowboys have been screwed by the refs calls more than any team in the last couple of year and there never this much national outrage

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Any way you look at it, the last 2-3 minutes of the game were strange and will be discussed well into the offseason. Just glad we got the win and that it didn't spoil Jimmy Johnson's day.

In hindsight, I would have liked to have seen Jimmy Johnson on the Cowboys sidelines during the final 2 minutes... priceless!

DaleMc

Reaction score
Could've potentially had a 2
That is true but I think the message of confidence he sent to his team outweighs moving up one seed. He knew that San Fran and the Shegals would have to loose to move up and any potential for the one seed depended on winning that game. We may all think we would have gone for the tie and go to OT to try and win but he showed guts and confidence in his team, very important going in to the playoffs. in my humble opinion anyway. I do hope the gut wrenching win instills a sense of urgency in the Boys.

Plankton

Reaction score
Reporting aside, and clock management fails aside, the biggest overriding issue for me is that the offensive line continues to be a mess. No push in the run game, and Steele is an absolute turnstile at RT. Biadasz has also been quite poor over the second half of the season, and Martin has taken a step back this year. The offensive line, unless they rediscover something soon, will be the reason why this team doesn't advance to a title game this year.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys went 4-2 against the NFC playoff teams. I'll take that. I think the running game kinda got going there late in the game. Will be interesting to see if there is any carry over next week.
TP....is a good back and can pick up lanes that appeared blocked....we will have Rico for playoffs and i 1-tech for playoffs...and healthier LT Smith and

been checking on Tyler who went out in 3rd with what first appeared as problem with achilles but supposedly not bad and listed questionable to return

for Lion game so he should be good to go....Cooks and CeeDee and Ferguson are beasts
Also didn’t have 50,000 camera angles and HD footage to work with
agree hoof---which we should make some rule ...you screw up a call...make it right with some lead ref watching all of this....