Status
Not open for further replies.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Will a home game mean a win?
Will they break the losing streak?
Will they continue the losing streak?

Should make for a interesting game.
Take us out of our misery before the playoffs, get a home loss and move on! Sheesh:cool:

catiii

Reaction score
Cowboys will embarrass Jimmy Johnson sadly, but best of all, Jerry Jones as Dak soils his trousers. I see a slaughter.
The streak is usually right. We'll see.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Need a W!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Surfguy

Reaction score
This game means nothing to me. But, I’ll watch it to see how the cowboys mess it up. ;)

blueblood70

Reaction score

Brace for all the winning.

OK we'll see if this holds true we'll have our terrible first half will be down by 10 points the Ring of Honor happens at halftime the curse is lifted we come back from a 10 point deficit to win the game by three points on a 60 yard field goal by Aubrey lol

if not there was never a curse lol if so pretty spooky...

blueblood70

Reaction score
This game means nothing to me. But, I’ll watch it to see how the cowboys mess it up. ;)
So you're a troll from another team somehow the Cowboys are in your head as much you have to open up an account and then come talk about a team you don't even like seems like a total waste of time but maybe that's because you have too much time on your hand because you're a_______________________troll??

Surfguy

Reaction score
So you're a troll from another team somehow the Cowboys are in your head as much you have to open up an account and then come talk about a team you don't even like seems like a total waste of time but maybe that's because you have too much time on your hand because you're a_______________________troll??
No, I just don’t care about this game. Detroit isn’t going anywhere, either.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No, I just don’t care about this game. Detroit isn’t going anywhere, either.
You're not a Cowboys fan if you don't want them to win every game and you don't really care about games I mean you're one of those guys who expect an NFC championship game or Super Bowl and if not it's a terrible season and somehow the regular season doesn't matter you forget that it takes a regular season in order to make the playoffs this has been a successful year if you're not looking forward to watching them what exactly are you doing why are you a fan? Oh wait you're one of those bandwagon fans... Did they hurt your feelings did because they didn't help bolster your fantasy football team I mean I I don't get it but I don't even know why you spend extra time in a place like this if it doesn't mean anything I mean watch the game if you're indifferent and then you move on why even spend extra time discussing the Cowboys?

Surfguy

Reaction score
You're not a Cowboys fan if you don't want them to win every game and you don't really care about games I mean you're one of those guys who expect an NFC championship game or Super Bowl and if not it's a terrible season and somehow the regular season doesn't matter you forget that it takes a regular season in order to make the playoffs this has been a successful year if you're not looking forward to watching them what exactly are you doing why are you a fan? Oh wait you're one of those bandwagon fans... Did they hurt your feelings did because they didn't help bolster your fantasy football team I mean I I don't get it but I don't even know why you spend extra time in a place like this if it doesn't mean anything I mean watch the game if you're indifferent and then you move on why even spend extra time discussing the Cowboys?
Whatever. I’ve been a fan since I could walk. I don’t need your validation. Thr cowboys have long proven they can win in the regular season as of more recent seasons. Win in the playoffs instead. If that means riding a 4 game losing streak into the playoffs, then so be it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Whatever. I’ve been a fan since I could walk. I don’t need your validation. Thr cowboys have long proven they can win in the regular season as of more recent seasons. Win in the playoffs instead. If that means riding a 4 game losing streak into the playoffs, then so be it.
I said what I said and I meant it if you can't appreciate these games then that's a huge red flag to me and it says you're a bandwagon fan that doesn't care anymore and you're wasting your time around here... But hey if that's your thing being a troll being a time waster telling us how much you don't care does that make you feel good I mean are you drinking a bourbon with a good cigar your feet kicked up smirking like you're winning something in here by being totally negative and indifferent?? lmao umm ok..

Status
Not open for further replies.