Game Day Cowboys vs Packers 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not blaming Dak, I'm just saying they need to score and maybe they wake up with Romo coming in off the bench.

The offense hasn't exactly put long drives together either. Penalties, drops and Dak is hesitant - it's a team effort.

Zordon

Reaction score
team sucks but these refs consistently screwing us is really getting tiring. it's also depressing that the owner and coach never raise hell about it. that was NOT hands to the face.

Craig

Reaction score
I guess it turns out that a 4th overall pick at running back doesnt improve a team's defense. Good thing the offense is dominant.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
This game shifted on that bull**** penalty on Butler. I would love for the refs to actually call a meaningful penalty on the Packers ol that has held on almost every big play they hit.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
lol Poor Gerrett?

I don't get the sense the dude is just there to collect a paycheck or to be Jerry's yes-man. It's his sixth year as head coach, and he can't get passed the divisional round. He put together a really good season this year.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Blame the coaching for this one......bad defense by Marrinelli and lack of preparation overall by Garrett. Self destructing penalties all year, and no signs of cleaning them up in the off week......

Yep, they had two weeks and didn't fix a dang thing, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.