Game Day Cowboys vs Packers 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Obviously Dak not issue. Unless Romo can rush the passer we will be in trouble. Need a stop and rush Zeke

Gaede

Reaction score
Our defense has really put set us back

they need to show some balls and do something

revospeed

Reaction score
Now we just have to pray that the Packer offense gets food poisoning in the locker room at halftime. And even then, there's no guarantee.

I imagine that Green Bay answers with a big play TD, then Dak presses and there's a disaster before half time.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I have a serious question:

What does Garrett do when the defense is on the field getting gashed and the offense can't sustain a drive? I mean he never seems to move from his spot near the field clapping. He'snot talking up the offense. He's not talking up the defense. He is literally doing NOTHING! What is the point?

He tell rod, blitz you s o b, blitz

Rob-G

Reaction score
I'm not getting too excited until our defense is shown they're capable of being more than door mats

links18

Reaction score
Can't wait until half way through the second quarter to wake up against Rodgers. You

texbumthelife

Reaction score
When we decided on Dak as the starter, this year was over. I love Dak, he has been amazing and he is our future. However, THIS year, Romo was the better option.

This makes absolutely no damn sense. He was our better option being one hit away from retirement? Being injured the majority of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.