Game Day Cowboys vs Packers 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Hasn't every home team won big in the playoffs up to now? Better not be Dallas that ends that streak

GIFTS86

Reaction score
This is exactly what I been saying all week. I hope the cowboys wake up. We don't need to be off key.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I hate when this staff gets cute... almost always comes back to bite them in the ***

Zordon

Reaction score
Linehan.....man oh man. you are a good playcaller but sometimes you get too damn cute for your own good. 3rd and 2 from the 30 yd line, you run that freaking ball down their throats on two straight plays. Do we have to go over how Zeke plays in big games?

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two minor penalties killed us that time, the off sides cause rodgers new he had a free play and it turned into six

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
An ominous tone to the start of the game when your best defensive player misses a tackle on his 1st play, then gives up the TD.

risco

Reaction score
That was terrible by the defense and a little bit of trickery by Green Bay.

J817

Reaction score
I've said it a million times before, we have the worst head coach in the world preparing a team ...

That's wasn't coaching. That was Lawerence getting ahead of himself and Rodgers taking advantage. That was pure veteran savy

Status
Not open for further replies.