Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now, holding the ball TOO long should be an observation that should get strongly criticized--not the interception caused by his receiver not catching a pass that was not THAT difficult.

CWR

Reaction score
If you dont think that was a bad pass from Dak we cant help you. DAK is notorious for throwing behind recievers . However cooper should have caught that.

Nice throw Dak on the latest cooper pass!

It wasn't a perfect throw from Dak, but the mortal sin was dropping the ball that hit him in the hands. If anything Im more uninspired ny him not leading Coop on the last big play. He was throwing while stepping backwards though, which usually results in crap throw from Dak. Also held the ball too damn long on thrid there.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Of course he takes the sack. Throw the ball away. And out of any points and back out our Defense goes. Watch them go up by 14.. Will be a game we break off big chunks and yards but no points become of mistakes.. If we don’t take this game over soon it will skip away...

Maverick84

Reaction score
I blame cooper for nit being up 14 zip
I mean, dropped a pass that hit him in the hands which turned into 7 points for them, and then he stumbles on a free run to the end zone

I dunno man... my internal rage is blinding me at the moment perhaps but Cooper being at complete fault for this utter crap so far isn't so far fetched I don't think

oh well... time to pour another drink

Status
Not open for further replies.