Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog

Reaction score
So they have the ball on the 10 and we don’t have our two best past rushers out there? Stupid is as stupid does.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I can understand one being out to rest but how do you rest both your best pass rushers in the first play of the drive? I swear I hate our coaching staffs all of them!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The pass was behind him. The WR had to break stride, slow down and reach behind to catch....Int was a fluke..

No.go watch thenay again and you see no one is in front of Cooper. If Dak leads him...it's TD...

That's the difference between good and elite...it's that simple
Not getting into the good/elite nonsense.

Receivers catch that same type of pass all the time. Why is this pass an exception?

aria

Reaction score
When you're victories come at the expense of the Giants, Commanders, and Dolphins, then.....No...we're not as good.
Don’t worry, we have the Jets next week, we’ll be back on the road to the Super Bowl after the game.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Garret has looked like a damn zombie on the sidelines this year. No clapping, no emotion, just a dead man walking.

At this point, I'm not even sure his headset is actually plugged in. I don't know what purpose he serves on the sideline.

Status
Not open for further replies.