Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 1st Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfguy

Reaction score
This is one of the worst days of my NFL fan life. Right now! It's just behind Oilers @ Buffalo when Buffalo came back from 31 - 3 or whatever.

Bunston10

Reaction score
Bedtime. Not watching anymore.
Whole franchise needs to take a long hard look at themselves starting at the very top.

furyking

Reaction score
Been a fan for over 50 years and I can't do it anymore. Wish all well. Go Lions, I guess.lol

Syron

Reaction score
That's all for me. For all you Dak fanboys on this forum, can't wait to hear you justifying this performance tomorrow. A first year QB came into his house and made him look like a chump. What a joke this team, the coaches, the ownership, and so many of our fans that buy into this crap year after year. This is exactly what we deserve.

Reaction score
Looks like another coach will get fired by the coach killer... He'll get a 200 million dollar extension.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Cooks was the right option, but Dak had to force it to CD! Not a Dak hater, but he is outclassed by Love. Don't think he is done throwing INTs unfortunately! Really sad to watch.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
A complete and total meltdown. The worst playoff performance I’ve seen from the Cowboys.
Aren’t you the one always calling people out for complaining about the cowboys? You’re a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.